Sysnet Infocom provides AMC support to Small and Medium business clients for their PC’s, Printers and LAN to reduce the operation cost. We also takes care Consultation which best suit for clients, based on client requirements we place on-site engineer, IT support weekly/monthly onsite engineer visit and issue based calls. Our charges are minimal to reduce clients IT operation cost and our expert engineers solve your issues timely manner to reduce business impact time. Laptop/Desktop Annual Maintenance contract services include:
• Install Operating systems for new machines
• Install Applications such as Antivirus, MS office etc only for new machines also if machine OS is crash and reinstall the OS and applications.
• Back up Data to client Servers Monthly/Weekly.
• PC Network configuration, add to Domain, Printer configurations.
• Update MS patches, Service packs and Antivirus.
• Protect the systems from Security issues
• PC health check & User Access control
• Troubleshot Internet, E-mail, Printer configuration issues.
• Hardware repair/replacement
Many businesses the cost associated with monitoring and administering the systems is extensive or expensive. We can help to minimize these costs by providing system monitoring and administration services on a part-time or full-time basis. We will work with you and your organization to develop an effective strategy for monitoring and administering your mission critical systems whether they are Windows or Unix/Linux based servers. Our technical team has the expertise in Windows and Unix variants together with ensuring that distinct systems work seamlessly together. We will formulate a plan that meets your business requirements to ensure that your mission critical servers are operating at their highest capabilities and are protected from unplanned system's down-time.
Our Expert Engineering team ensures the following services:
• Daily back-up of mission critical data
• Performing security checks
• Maintenance of user accounts and permissions
• Network operations and monitoring
• Server performance monitoring
• Monitor Error logs and fix critical issues.
Sysnet Infocom takes care your existing Network Infrastructure Management. Our team will do the assessment of network and fix the performance issues and manage the network for which include Structured Cabling also LAN & WAN equipment configurations and issues. We deploy highly trained, experienced, certified engineers to resolve your Network Infrastructure concerns in a timely fashion.
Getting Expert Manpower is major concern for companies and corporates. Hiring manpower and train them for the organization requirements involves more cost and time. Also engineers keep on change their job and need to hire same skill set engineer and train them are impact the performance of the project, Development and Support function.
Sysnet Infocom will help to avoid the above concerns, we provide well trained and industrial experienced skill set manpower for full time/part time and project based.
Also ensure your goals are met in cost effective manner.
Our Staffing Service Models are:
-Temporary Staffing (Short Term)
-Long Term Contract Staffing
Helpdesk engineers on site or offsite based on organizations requirements. Helpdesk support covers by Phone, RIM and on-site and support levels are :
• Tier 1 Support: Tier 1 provides basic software application and/or hardware support to callers.
• Tier 2 Support: Tier 2 provides more complex support and/or subject matter expertise on software applications and/or hardware and is usually an escalation of the call from Tier 1.
• Tier 3 Support: Tier 3 provides support on complex hardware and network operating system software and usually involves certified systems engineers. Call lengths on Tier 3 vary widely depending upon the type of incident.